Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Coming Together


This picture is from an on-campus event from about a month ago (Yeah I know a month is a really long time in blogging time but I thought this picture was funny so I decided to post). As part of the festivities Jason and I serenaded the crowd with a wide variety of tunes. The song being performed in the picture is a Jason Whaley original that was modified for the evening's theme "El Cow Song". This was our first performance together and I think I have found my calling with the marracas.
The evening also happened to fall on my birthday. For those of you who are keeping score...this year is the big 2-3.

5 comments:

Danny said...

You're beautiful...

James T Wood said...

The photo brings memory of great joy and laughter.

Jason said...

Awwww look at these guys! Seriously....your entertainment made the night! What will HUGSR do without you guys???

Justin P. Lewis said...

Well, I think HUGSR can go without the maraccas, the lead guitar man will be dearly missed though.

Jason said...

Justin, you're too much, really.

the other jason & nicole (i.e., "jason")