Monday, September 24, 2007

IS THERE ROOM ON THE WAGON?

I am wondering what the rules of bandwagoning are. I never really grew up watching college football. It has not been much of an interest of mine until the past two or three years. Even now I am just more than a casual fan.
The University of Kentucky has a good football team this year. This is much unlike years past-which is probably why I have never kept up with them. They have sort of emerged out of nowhere this year unless you live in Lexington, in that case you knew they were going to take down UofL for months. The 'Cats are 4-0 and have moved up in the top 25.
I figure everyone has a reason to be a fan of the team you root for, it could be proximity, or a favorite player. I have some good reasons to be allowed on the UK football bandwagon. First, I am from Kentucky. I root for the UK basketball team. My brother attends UK. I figure those are good enough reasons to start following the team. Until they start losing again.

No comments: