Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My wife can straight up KNIT

Erin does not know that I am posting this blog about her great skill for knitting, so do not think that she is trying to show off or anything. I have taken it upon myself to let the world know and see the craftsmanship of my wife. She has only been knitting about a year and a half, but as I have already mentioned she is quite proficient. She is also quite generous. Not only am I blessed with her first creation, a Murray State scarf, I have been lucky enough to have socks, a Christmas stocking, and if this picture uploads you will be able to see my favorite piece of knittage...the chess board. Also in this picture are the bags for the pieces and the bag to hold it all, which Erin calls my man purse (it is european). Hopefully someone caught that Seinfeld reference.
Anyways, the picture is not uploading so you will have to wait to see her glorious work at a later date.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hear! Hear! Erin is a inspirational with her knitting! If only I could knit 1/2 as fast as her....

Mike said...

Hi again Becky's neice Ona who is close to you two in age also knits. She makes rag purses and a multitude of other things (for awhile she got into the duct tape fad and made some purses out of that).