Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES

Three of our downstairs neighbors are going to be moving soon.

The Shrock's are currently directly below us and soon they going even further down where everything is bigger- Waco, Texas. Chris, if you are reading this I expect a signed copy of your first book (with a dictionary and thesaurus). Chris and Danielle have been some of our closest friends here and we have done a lot of things together. I even visited Tulsa with them. I haven't told them yet but the other day I dropped a gallon of milk and the majority of it ran down into a pitcher they had outside, and some in their plant (whoops). Chris was the second person I met on campus on my visit.

The first person I met on my visit was Jason Whaley. The Whaley's are great people and are just moving off campus for a bit until they move to a really low place-Australia. Jason and I share a love for soccer, it is his fault that I injured my knee the second time because he coerced me into playing. OK it is not really his fault, but it has got to be someone's fault other than my own. One of the most memorable moments with the Whaley's was our picnic lunch, that was a good time. And how could I forget Jason and I entertaining the Coming Together crowd.

James and Andrea Wood have been on campus a shorter time and they are way across the courtyard so we do not share as many on campus stories. Although, it is worthy to note that James and I agreed on something Wednesday night. They are moving up and to our left across the country where they will be planting churches and coffee beans.

I am going to miss my friends below us. Harding community has been great so far. Nicole, I hope you are not crying.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Justin - you're out of luck. I was reading this with a few tears...then I read 'Nicole I hope you're not crying' ... that made me laugh. You know me well. Thanks for the tribute. We will miss being neighbors with you guys. Although I am glad we didn't get the milk spill! Come see us in Cordova. We love you guys! - Nicole

Jason said...

We will miss being your neighbor . . . by the way, our new fitness center doesn't have a stationary bike. Sorry, Erin.

Jason