Friday, August 24, 2007

HOLY KNIT


My wife likes to knit. She has made some really cool stuff for me. The latest present is the black man bag that is on my right. In honor of her dedication to knitting gifts for me, I decided to model all the gifts, at the same time.
Starting at the top is my first gift and her first project, the navy and yellow scarf. Also around my neck is the gray tie she made for me over the winter. As you can see I am holding up the chess board she put together over a year ago, it came with the man bag on my left that contains smaller bags to hold pieces. The sweater I am adorning was given to me over the winter (seems logical).
The socks were a Valentine's Day present and the house shoes were a Christmas present. Now I need knit pants to complete my collection. My wife is awesome.

2 comments:

Jason said...

This is great! Way to go Erin! You could also add gloves or mittens, and a 'beanie' or stocking cap or whatever people from Kentucky call the thing you wear on your head to keep it warm! -- Nicole

Justin P. Lewis said...

Those would be great additions, but pants is what I really need.